UK Athletics Championships 2022: Day 3 full schedule and start time as Adam Gemili goes in men’s 200m
he UK Athletics Championships comes to a close with the final day of action in Manchester on Sunday.
There was plenty of drama on Saturday, as Daryll Neita stunned Dina Asher-Smith to take victory in the women’s 100 metre final, while Jeremiah Azu ran a brilliant, albeit wind-assisted, 9.90 seconds to take the men’s title. Elsewhere, Laura Muir comfortably won the women’s 1500m while Victoria Ohuruogu, sister of former Olympic champion Christine, took victory in the 400m final.
On the final day of the meeting, the final three events of the heptathlon take place, along with the 200m heats and finals before the three days are wrapped up with the women’s 800m final.
Here’s all you need to know about Day 3 in Manchester…
UK Athletics Championships date, UK start time and venue
The 2022 UK Athletics Championships got underway on Friday, June 24 and comes to an end on Sunday, June 26.
The meeting is being held at the Manchester Regional Arena.
How to watch the UK Athletics Championships
TV channel: All the action from Manchester is available on the BBC Red Button.
Live stream: TV licence fee-payers can stream the meeting via the BBC iPlayer, and the BBC Sport website and app.
UK Athletics Championships schedule
All times BST.
Sunday, June 26 (Day three)
- 10:30am – Men’s javelin
- 11:30am – Heptathlon long jump
- 11:38am – Women’s shot put
- 12pm – Women’s 5000m walk
- 12:32pm – Men’s discus
- 12:35pm – Men’s 5000m walk
- 1:02pm – Men’s triple jump
- 1:05pm – Women’s 100m hurdles (heats)
- 1:35pm – Women’s 200m (heats)
- 2:02pm – Women’s high jump
- 2:05pm – Men’s 200m (round 1)
- 2:10pm – Heptathlon javelin
- 2:16pm – Women’s pole vault
- 2:35pm – Women’s 400m hurdles (heats)
- 2:45pm – Men’s para 1500m
- 2:55pm – Women’s 100m hurdles (final)
- 3:05pm – Women’s 3000m steeplechase (final)
- 3:17pm – Men’s long jump
- 3:20pm – Men’s 400m wheelchair (final)
- 3:25pm – Women’s hammer
- 3:28pm – Women’s 400m wheelchair (final)
- 3:38pm – Women’s 200m (final)
- 3:47pm – Men’s 200m (final)
- 3:56pm – Heptathlon 800m
- 4:10pm – Men’s 5000m (final)
- 4:35pm – Men’s 800m (final)
- 4:45pm – Women’s 800m (final)
Full entry lists can be viewed here.